New Website – Marketing Plan – New Features
[ezcol_1half][/ezcol_1half] [ezcol_1half_end]Many Smallbiz users had their best Valentines Day sales ever! “How did they manage this” you ask? Well many of our clients have implemented online gift voucher sales over the last few months and boy are they reaping the rewards!
Mothers Day is our next big day on the calendar so don’t delay and start selling gift vouchers online today!
For more information about selling Gift Vouchers online, please email email@example.com
Take a look at our new website!
The Smallbiz website has a brand new look and is packed full of fresh new information.
You can read all about Smallbiz, new features, additional services, catch up on our previous newsletters and even pay your account.
Take a look, we would love to hear what you think!
Throw out your old Smallbiz CD’s
As most of you are aware Smallbiz had a major database upgrade approx two years ago. Since then we have been converting Smallbiz users over to our new updated system. It is of utmost importance that your old Smallbiz Cd’s are thrown away. Any CD’s older than 3 years can be thrown into the bin or returned to us for a replacement.
If you are unsure if your CD’s need to be tossed please contact support on 1300 130 294 ext4
Have you got a Marketing Plan for 2015?
2015 is in full swing and now is the time to plan your marketing campaign for the coming months.
No idea where to start? Smallbiz can help!
A member of the Smallbiz marketing team will organise a phone consultation to discuss your marketing needs for 2015. We will discuss marketing strategies and present a marketing plan over your choice of months. Once the plan is in place you can then take the reigns or Smallbiz can organise the lot!
-Edit, proof and upload your content
– Schedule & send your campaigns
– Share on your social media platforms
-To find out more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
New Features in Smallbiz
– You now have the choice to either SMS or Email appointment reminders.
– A new option is available in the appointment book to select forward appointments. They can then be printed and given to your client or emailed to them.
– The Appointment Book has a new “Wait Staff” option. The wait staff column can be used as a cancellation column, for clients wanting an appointment where none is available.
– You can now use the Smallbiz “email my client” to email Gift Vouchers to clients who wish to have a gift voucher in a digital format.This is particularly handy for over the phone gift voucher sales.
– Smallbiz questionnaires are an online form where customers can be directed to answer questions or surveys about your business. Answers are emailed to you directly.Suggested uses include new client feedback or why a customer has not returned to your business.